Guh!!
I miss you T.T
I can't believe I'm off AGAIN. Seriously.
Bleh, but we'll be in touch, right?
So, today I was looking at the bag you gave me in my lap, and I just felt this really warm aura kinda take me over. It was really nice. I was also remembering some of the things you said last night that made me really happy. I know you don't often say things like you did last night, so when you do come around to saying them, I never take it for granted.
Miss you and am thinking of you.
I love you
*kiss*
I can't believe I'm off AGAIN. Seriously.
Bleh, but we'll be in touch, right?
So, today I was looking at the bag you gave me in my lap, and I just felt this really warm aura kinda take me over. It was really nice. I was also remembering some of the things you said last night that made me really happy. I know you don't often say things like you did last night, so when you do come around to saying them, I never take it for granted.
Miss you and am thinking of you.
I love you
*kiss*


Comments
Post a Comment