I miss you
Hi love,
I'm sorry for being so out of touch. That's all over now.
I've realized that if I'm given loads of free time and no stress abounds, I don't get much done. This week was odd, though. Even by normal standards... I just felt completely out of it. I know it sounds like a terrible excuse for my negligence, and I know it doesn't justify how up, up and away I've been... But it does explain it.
So I feel like drawing, which is always good. It's the first time I've had a real urge to draw for a bit now, so that's reassuring.
Right now you don't know what I'd give to be next to you. I was hanging out with Syd just a little while ago and he was talking about his hangouts with his girlfriend and that just made me sad. He knows about you and me, but he never brings it up. It just made me wish that I could have you there with me. We were watching Daria (a show I'll definitely show you when I see you next if you'll let me) and yeah... I was missing you.
I'm still missing you now...
So, if you're still up for the tumblr account, I'll go ahead and open it for us? What do you think? Also, have you not received the mail I sent you yet? It feels like it's been ages already since I sent it to you. I hope you get it sometime this week... Let me know when and if you get it, kay?
Also, what do you think of the retro layout?
I'm sorry for being so out of touch. That's all over now.
I've realized that if I'm given loads of free time and no stress abounds, I don't get much done. This week was odd, though. Even by normal standards... I just felt completely out of it. I know it sounds like a terrible excuse for my negligence, and I know it doesn't justify how up, up and away I've been... But it does explain it.
So I feel like drawing, which is always good. It's the first time I've had a real urge to draw for a bit now, so that's reassuring.
Right now you don't know what I'd give to be next to you. I was hanging out with Syd just a little while ago and he was talking about his hangouts with his girlfriend and that just made me sad. He knows about you and me, but he never brings it up. It just made me wish that I could have you there with me. We were watching Daria (a show I'll definitely show you when I see you next if you'll let me) and yeah... I was missing you.
I'm still missing you now...
So, if you're still up for the tumblr account, I'll go ahead and open it for us? What do you think? Also, have you not received the mail I sent you yet? It feels like it's been ages already since I sent it to you. I hope you get it sometime this week... Let me know when and if you get it, kay?
Also, what do you think of the retro layout?


lo de tumblr me parece bien, creo que seria interesante. en alguna ocasion vi daria, a illieth le gustaba. los personajes estn bn, pero no me gusta la combinacion de colores...*shrug*
ReplyDeleteaun no ha llegado, no me sorprenderia que tomara mas tiempo, es que generalmente no llegan tan rapido.
el layout es lindo, se ve bn los azules con el amarillo *nods*