When The Moon Hits Your Eye
Hey love, the other night I stayed up drawing a picture of us. It's not a great drawing, but it's alright. Maybe I can take a photo and send it to you soon.
I spent the afternoon babysitting for my niece, Michelle. Her son Christopher is a sweetheart. We played Pokemon card games all afternoon and he cheated to win. *laughs* He'd stack the deck to his advantage. Funny kid. I did manage to win a few times, though. It was fun.
I've been missing you a lot. I guess your internet must still be off since I keep opening my facebook inbox hoping to see a message from you. I hope it works again soon.
*sigh* I really wish you were here, love.
I spent the afternoon babysitting for my niece, Michelle. Her son Christopher is a sweetheart. We played Pokemon card games all afternoon and he cheated to win. *laughs* He'd stack the deck to his advantage. Funny kid. I did manage to win a few times, though. It was fun.
I've been missing you a lot. I guess your internet must still be off since I keep opening my facebook inbox hoping to see a message from you. I hope it works again soon.
*sigh* I really wish you were here, love.


Comments
Post a Comment