Facebook chat continued?

Right! So, as I was saying, I figure that if I introduce you to enough dishes, eventually I'll find something that you like outside of the usual. Because I don't like that you eat so little. So I'm on a mission to try and expand the list of things you like to eat.

Comments

  1. creo
    k es algo k apreciaria bastante n.n siento k kizas no me gusta nada xk
    no he probado mas variedad uwu pero seria interesante n.n me creerias k
    no he probado el arroz con leche ? xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... That's difficult. It's because it's on your dad's side that she'd rather not go, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sk
    le agrada la familia pero cree k kizas vaya mi padre tmb, asi k no
    kiere encontrarlo ahi *shrugs* lo entiendo pero me parece un poco triste
    uwu aun asi kisiera ir n.n hey, and what about you? any other life
    changing event today?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts