Bee Myself, Bee Yourself~

I read the story :)

I'm not sure I understand completely, if at all. I think maybe it's a similar situation where you're writing about wanting to save a kingdom (your family?) and going through hell and high water to do so, and you get help from Atenea who agrees to give you a gift that will allow you to put things in order before the king has to inevitably pass away. But change is inevitable and the future is unsure. I'm trying to figure out the meaning behind the lily. I can only imagine it's something akin to hope and the growth of new life from something small. Seeing as the soldier is asked to tell stories to it of the wonders of the world.

But I guess regardless of the meaning behind the story, I wanted to say that I really liked it. I liked Atenea and I really like Airashisa (love the name). I liked the soldier and her determination (really appreciated that it was a she rather than a he). All in all it was really pretty imagery, very sad too with a hopeful ending. Which was nice.

I also saw your post that you published... Last night I guess? I feel like you're right. You should be allowed to talk about what's making you sad, I think sometimes that's the only way to get it out of your system so you can start, I guess, healing.

When I read it I wanted to write a story back somehow. But I'm not so good with metaphors. I may still try. I think I have a lot to say that isn't well conveyed just in a letter format. I'd rather write a story. I know I keep abandoning written projects, so maybe this just needs to be a short story.

Thank you for writing Crystal Innsjo and sharing it with me.

Comments

Popular Posts