Fame~*
Hello my dear. I just got home a little while ago but being here felt kinda wrong, like i should be somewhere else. Im really glad i got to see you today even though we didnt have much time. Thank you foe introducing me to shiro, i liked her a lot, she seems really fun and nice. My parents used to tell me that the worst mistake you can make is thinking that you have time. I just noticed that today, feels like you got here only yesterday. Im really happy you could come though. I appreciate every text and call. Every time we go out or just stay home and also the fact that you came to visit me at work. Im sorry about today, I just wish i hadnt left. And yes you looked beautiful today but i mean it as "i like your personality, who you are" and of course your outfit *smile* missing you already.


Comments
Post a Comment