Me Loving You

I've been all over my other blogs recreating their looks to suit my current tastes. I love that about blogs; you can go and redecorate at any time and it costs you nothing. Just a little time and dedication to find what you want. I don't plan to touch this one. After all, I feel like it suits us perfectly.

Sorry I haven't posted here very often. I just feel like I already tell you everything, so I forget to write things here.

I'm in my new bed with my eyes kinda burning since I've had my contacts in all day and I haven't taken them out yet... And I still need to take my pill and brush my teeth and wash my face... Typical me. xD
I'm the only one still awake in the house. I should really be asleep. And guess what? Sonia, Sarah and my parents are all with me. And Jenny and Yash will be here tomorrow! I'm so excited! =D I wish you were here, though. I really do. It would make this whole thing complete. One day, right?

I miss you like crazy, dear.

I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts