So Like, Stuff~
It's 3:30 am and I'm still awake chatting with you. You know this is a miracle, right? I can't handle staying up this late ever. And now it's like "Sleep? What's sleep?"
And now I have that song stuck in my head: "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?"
Why?
Because I listen to the radio when I'm driving and the only channels I like to hear have the mainstream hits. And that's one of them. And I heard it. And now it's stuck in my head for all eternity.
I'm officially delirious.
I love you
And now I have that song stuck in my head: "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?"
Why?
Because I listen to the radio when I'm driving and the only channels I like to hear have the mainstream hits. And that's one of them. And I heard it. And now it's stuck in my head for all eternity.
I'm officially delirious.
I love you


omg i just hate that song so much it's not even funny anymore! XD
ReplyDeletethat's beyond mainstream! XD *wears hipster glasses* XDDD ok, no XD
es solo k ya esta demasiado overrated XD
gomen x hacer k no duermas tanto ahora XD
no se xk siempre keremos hablar tan tarde ¬¬* XD
i love you dear, chatting tonight was realy fun ^^ *kiss*