A Few Random Facts
- I really like quiet during the evenings. If I'm alone, it's most likely that I won't play any music.
- When I'm angry, I just daydream and am aloof. Often because I need to escape into reverie to understand why I'm angry and how I can change it.
- When I'm sad, I also am distant. I become lost in thought and generally am not as communicative. I can still be around people, and I will hold up a conversation, but perhaps with not as much enthusiasm as I might otherwise.
- I like change. I like changing up styles, looks, the way my room is organized, schedules.
- I love spontaneity. I like split second decisions to do something fun or crazy.
- I don't express myself very well in words, but I express myself fairly well in writing. (I'm working on the words bit)
- I am literally happy 90% of the time.
- It's hard for me to get bored.
- I do get bored when I am waiting for an event that is proximate, but I don't know how proximate.
- I like almost all things. I am not a picky person.
- When watching movies, I am often focusing on aesthetics as well as story. I will remember the aesthetics of a movie in detail later.
- I make better observations on the things I enjoy than the things that I don't enjoy as much. I tend not to be able to think deeply about the latter without help or closer observation.
- I sleep best when all lights are off.
- I like being alone in a room knowing there are other people in the house/close by. I don't like being the only one present.
- I enjoy going out on my own and taking my time looking around at what I want to see. I don't mind not having someone with me, but I enjoy myself either way.
- I have a tendency to want people to agree with me all the time. A lot of the time I have to sit back and relax when I don't get the reaction I am expecting, so I go into further explanation/debate in order to simply have the other person say that they do see what I'm saying, and they understand or agree from that standpoint, but disagree by their own. I just like to know that I'm coming across to the other party the way I want to be coming across.
Tell me some things about you?



Comments
Post a Comment