July Can't Win!


I noticed that I posted 14 times during July and pretty much just once every other month. Not cool.
OMG! Halloween is coming!! And guess what I'ma dress as? It might not take you too long to guess, but I'll tell you anyway: The Doctor.
What? Were you expecting something more creative? xD Yep, I'ma be The Doctor this Halloween, and I'm so stoked about it. =D *happy dance* I just need to go thrift store shopping to find the right stuff.
Yash is gonna dress up as Martha, one of the Doctor's assistants, I think. Or she'll be a weeping angel. I'm not sure which she'll be.
Hey, this means I need a Sonic Screwdriver... >=D YES!!! SO EXCITED! Haha!!!

The Doctor kinda dies and regenerates, so that's how this show has been going on for the past three generations; this below is Matt Smith. The one above is David Tennant. I am in love with David Tennant, but Yash insists that I'd pass more easily for Matt Smith, so I guess that's what I'm going to do.

I'll post more later!
Love you!

PS-
Where are the pictures you promised??
Go buy yourself a new phone cable... *Glare*

Comments

Popular Posts