Don't Let Them Talk You Down
See, in some parts of this world there are many things that people have yet to accept and understand; loving indiscriminately is one of them. Not everyone is going to understand or approve, but that's not going to stop us from staying our course. Nothing anyone says can change the way I feel about you. It never did in the past, and the past was when I was more severely discouraged. Now I have a firm support system and I'm feeling better than ever about my decision. You and I are going to make it just fine. I never stopped loving you after the first time I kissed you, and if I didn't stop loving you then, when things were the hardest, then how could I stop loving you now when things are easiest.
Don't let the things people say get you down, love. Just remember that nothing they say is going to change how I feel about you. When someone you know doesn't approve or agree, it's because they lack understanding and an open perception. Don't let it anger you or shake your faith in how you feel. Just remember that we're in this together, and we're not alone. There are others who know what its like and they've had far worse trials than we've had. If they made it, then we can too.
Don't let the world get you down. I love you, darling.



Comments
Post a Comment