Nothing But The Truth

I don't know if you'll believe me, but I swear it's nothing but the truth. When I wrote that letter, I was half asleep. The word "difficult" actually came from your own letter to me. Because you apologized for being difficult sometimes, and I adopted that word. You see, the whole time I was writing that letter, I didn't feel lucid at all. My head was in the clouds, and all I could think of in the blur of semi-consciousness was of you and how... Well... How much I loved you. When I thought to scan it, I'd all but forgotten everything it said because I only remembered the intensity of my memories of you while writing it.
I know you may not believe me, but darling, I don't want you any other way than the way you are. And difficult, my love, is the last word I think of when I think of you.

Comments

Popular Posts