The Insider

Hey!
So, I have arrived home safe and sound. It was uneventful and easy. Also, now that I'm back, I'm feeling pretty good. I miss home, but all in all I'm ready for the new term to start. It seems I'm done with my Japanese language credits, so I guess I'll have to continue getting better at it on my own without a classroom involved. Or maybe I'll just take some courses on the side. We'll see.
I prefer writing you through here ^^;; I'm not sure why, I just feel like this blog was created so I could correspond with you and let you know what I'm thinking about or what I'm up to when we're not chatting via Skype.
I have a lot to unpack, but that's fine. =D I'm just glad to be back. Sonia is here and I'm happy to see her. She seems well. ^^
So yeah, back to the busy life, and I guess I'm okay with this.
I miss you, but I'm sure time will go quickly. Here's to a new year of countless opportunities ahead.
I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts