How??
How do you know when I post here? Or do you just check every day? I mean, I don't get any notification so I always have to remember to check.
What's up with the choreography? Is it slow? Odd? Not much variety? Too simple?
Also, I know the chances are slim, but if someone films you dancing and you feel like sharing... Well, you get the gist.
I hope you have an awesome time this weekend with Oscar and co. Man, I do envy you. I've really have been wanting to go out to a club and actually have fun there. Soon!!! Now that I'm done with class I guess I can finally think about going out. I'll have to see if I can round up some friends to come with me.
Hopefully we'll get a chance to chat soon, and for longer. :)
You take care and have a great time.
TTFN
What's up with the choreography? Is it slow? Odd? Not much variety? Too simple?
Also, I know the chances are slim, but if someone films you dancing and you feel like sharing... Well, you get the gist.
I hope you have an awesome time this weekend with Oscar and co. Man, I do envy you. I've really have been wanting to go out to a club and actually have fun there. Soon!!! Now that I'm done with class I guess I can finally think about going out. I'll have to see if I can round up some friends to come with me.
Hopefully we'll get a chance to chat soon, and for longer. :)
You take care and have a great time.
TTFN


Comments
Post a Comment