I'm a bit confused
Hey, I just saw your reply. I hadn't checked till now. But I did send you a message on facebook a couple days ago that, according to facebook, you have seen but haven't replied to. Did something change in 72 hours? I mean, you posted your reply here on the 21st and today is the 25th... I think I sent the message to you on the 24th...
Anyway... Let me know what's going on.
Sorry that the antro was such a drag... I guess most are, though. I feel like you're in the wrong country. Or maybe just going to the wrong clubs or circles. You should try going to Anime Expos. If you want to find cool girls that are dating material, that's a good place to go. Although it may be hard to sift through some of the competitive spirit of the cosplayers. They're pretty intense. All the same, there are some pretty cool people.
I gave you a bit of an update on facebook, so you know I'm done with everything university related so far. Now I'm just waiting to find out whether or not I should be looking for a full-time job in Vancouver or not. I'm a little annoyed since I would really like to start seeking out jobs, but until I hear back from JET about the waitlist, I'm at a standstill.
Sounds like your life is ridiculously busy now. I hope everything is going alright all the same. How are your students doing?
Well, that's it for now.
Ciao
Anyway... Let me know what's going on.
Sorry that the antro was such a drag... I guess most are, though. I feel like you're in the wrong country. Or maybe just going to the wrong clubs or circles. You should try going to Anime Expos. If you want to find cool girls that are dating material, that's a good place to go. Although it may be hard to sift through some of the competitive spirit of the cosplayers. They're pretty intense. All the same, there are some pretty cool people.
I gave you a bit of an update on facebook, so you know I'm done with everything university related so far. Now I'm just waiting to find out whether or not I should be looking for a full-time job in Vancouver or not. I'm a little annoyed since I would really like to start seeking out jobs, but until I hear back from JET about the waitlist, I'm at a standstill.
Sounds like your life is ridiculously busy now. I hope everything is going alright all the same. How are your students doing?
Well, that's it for now.
Ciao


Comments
Post a Comment