Misundastood

Ah, okay. For the record, that's what I'm like normally. Ask Yash how I communicate when I'm away in Ajijic. It's nothing personal at all. My usual communication with friends is kind of irregular. It's not that I don't want to be in touch, I just don't always have something to say. So I keep people abreast with facebook updates, tumblr updates, etc. I think it's more fun updating general things I find amusing or just simple life events. So consider everything I post on tumblr and facebook updates that are meant for everyone. Obviously you included.
Also, I'm no longer as busy :D I have a lot more free time since school got out, so feel free to stay around and chat some time if you're up for it.
So yeah, of course I wasn't avoiding you. Yes I was being a baby under the stress of final exams, but that's over now and I'm not being broody anymore. I'm back to being inspired :D And generally in a really good mood.
Yeah, I can see that you're super busy, so don't worry. Just do what you have to do.
I hope things improve with the mysterious things occupying your mind.
Take care

Comments

Popular Posts