Curiosity Killed the Cat


1.-en que deporte te gustaria ser buena y por que?
That's a hard one. Probably curling or basketball. Curling because it looks kind of fun and soothing. Not to mention that you're basically sweeping at ice aggressively to make a weighted rock move further along.
Basketball because it's a really fun team sport that I already have a soft spot for since high school.

2.- si pudieras cambiar tu nombre, lo harias?/ que es lo que mas te gusta de tu nombre?
No! Never. Nuh uh. No way. I love my name. I like the kh element to it way too much.

3.- a small detail that made you happy today?
Seeing Lily have a nice time with Nikki and Mike today.

4.- que es lo que mas te gusta de vivir con lily y chris?
Feeling like I'm living with family. Even though I'd never imagined that I'd be living with them. It was as much a surprise foro me as it was for them.

Lily specifically because we both love being girlie together. And remembering the times we had growing up with the group back in Chapala.

Chris because he understands me so well. We have a lot in common and he knows just what to say to make me feel better, even when I don't say anything about not feeling okay.

5.-cual es tu foto preferida de cuando eras mas pequeña y por que?
One mum took of me wearing an adorable costume of an iconic cartoon character from the 90s. I can't remember her name, but she had a blue kind of astronaut/sailor suit with rainbow shoulder pads and boots.

Comments

Popular Posts