Good Tidings

Something I wanted to tell you about the conversation I had with Clayton was that at one point he said, "I guess we're more alike than I thought. I mean, I like girls and you like girls. We have a lot in common."
He said it with a small smile and with honest eyes. He was brilliant.

He is really looking forward to meeting you. When I showed him the video of you playing with Taver on my bed in Mexico, he finished watching it and said you were beautiful.

He talked to me the way he would about any relationship. He didn't skirt the issue or react badly when I answered his questions. He said he wanted me to be happy, and he said that he loves me and for that reason he wants me to be with someone who loves me and wants a real relationship. And he doesn't care if it's with a boy or a girl.

And that means that he isn't going to see our relationship as something different. He's going to see us as another couple, just like anyone else. And I can't wait to introduce you to them. They're lovely.

I can't wait for a second chance to show you Calgary in the best light. I'll take care of you, show you a wonderful time.

I love you, girlie.

Comments

Popular Posts