Untitled~
Start running towards the direction of the shiny light, right now, right now, hold your breath [one two three!] and jump
Everyone holds their ambition about their goal, sometimes it’s conflicting, once the dreaming will end.
The not ending daily trouble , It’s glowing load, taught myself, to ask myself without getting an answer.
Even so, I definitely won’t let go, I won’t give up, I won’t waver, I want to be PRIDE
Alone I’m losing my way but, I’m dancing high in the sky
The revolutionary drama is blooming, I will be…
One and only One and Only
I doing it over, only one time
Ride on own way Ride on own way
I’ll make it sure, only once
I will start right now, one more time
Please alongside with me, only with you
Let’s get ready go
Let’s get ready go
Let’s get ready go way is so steep
the countless beat is uncontrollable
while calling your name, it sails and ride fluttered on a tail wind
To read out a timeless hand, I will be…
One and only One and Only
I doing it over, only one time
Ride on own way Ride on own way
I’ll make it sure, only once
I will start right now, one more time
Please alongside with me, only with you
Only once more facing tomorrow
Once more only with you
only with you…
only with you…
Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/one-and-only-one-and-only.html-1#ixzz3Kskplp1g


Comments
Post a Comment