No Matter What


No matter what, I know that we'll always be together. Despite the odds against us, I know we can make it through the fight. We'll push our way through this one way traffic in the wrong direction and survive. As long as you're here holding my hand we can make it through. With you, I know I can do anything. With you, I don't need anything else. I can't change the world, and I don't want the world to change me. Just hold on with all your might, and I know that one day we'll be able to see the sun set after our greatest battle is done. As long as you keep smiling with me, and as long as you don't mind then I can keep taking one step at a time. Everything is against us, and it seems like we'll never be completely free in this life- but no matter how hard the currents pull in the opposite direction we'll make it through, you and I. Right? People will tell us we're wrong, and they'll try to break us. They may succeed for a little while, and we may lose a lot along the way... But if you're willing to line the pieces up, then so am I. Don't forget to remind me when I forget myself, and I'll do the same for you. There's no doubt that we'll fight; its only natural after all. And I have no doubt that we'll break our ties when we're too tired to carry on. But if you're ready to get back up, then just pull me up with you. If you're too tired I'll carry you, if I'm too weak you'll be my strength. We'll find our paradise, we'll find our little niche in this little big planet. We'll find the kingdom of our hearts. One day, no matter what.

Comments

Popular Posts