Ode to Glee

I'm havin' a good time
On my way along the road ahead
Singing my rhyme
I'm not worrying about what they said
Telling people to smile
Grinning ear to ear sharing
It's all worth the while
Keep things light and true
This is happiness and you
Smile to the skies
There's nothing else to do
Smile instead of cry
It's the best remedy for you
Life up your head
Don't let life go dead
Realize what you've got
Count your blessings as they come
cuz feelin' down isn't so hot
Listen, your heart's like a beating drum
Nothing is over until it's done
So until then have your fun
Listen fellows, I'm being clear
Life isn't about rage
Life isn't about fear
Turn the page
There's plenty of glee to kindle
Just decipher this simple riddle
Smile on
Look around
You're alive
Don't need a candle
Sing me a song
Love to be found
Continue to strive
It's not hard to handle


Comments
Post a Comment