Omnipresent

Image by spyderman on deviantart

Don't do me wrong, keep things light. Don't raise your fists, I don't want a fight. Riddling the air with your laughter, taunting me as you go. Every step of the way your evil seeds you sow. Imp is what you are, an imp of all that is perverse. What, I dare to ask, what could possibly be worse?

Your finger's on the trigger; the barrel's pointed at my heart. It's a game of Russian Roulette and the bullet's bound to be shot.

Wreaking havoc no matter where I go, you're always with me, you always know. Cruel whispers, cold touch. Nothing short of too much. You tap on my shoulder and I turn the wrong way; forgetting my path, I go astray. A smirk, a mad grin. Don't think you've got me, it's still not your win. Your maddened laughter has yet to be stilled. I have a key, although it's far away. Even so, it does exist, and it calls my name.

This chess game is over, your king will be checked. Just wait and see, your master plot shall be wrecked. Banished to nothing, soon you'll be. Only eternal blackness might you ever see.

May you be consumed by fungus and grime, and may the great clock tower never end your misery in time.

Still you challenge me, still you taunt, still you lie, the havoc you wrought. When might the day come that you might disappear? For when that day comes paradise will be all too near.

Comments

Popular Posts